Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have been doing the whole scary Graveyard with gouls,zombies,animatronics, pop up's and stuff like that but we decided to change it up after this year
We are going to do a circus theme next year. Creepy clowns and all kinds of crazy things. If anyone has any ideas for animated props or creepy things that might fit in please share. We have all year to make this happen.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see what u r saying however clowns done right with correct lighting and sound can be very intimidating. Couple with a creepy ticket boot, life sized jack in the box, a kissing booth with a animated girl with mouth sewn shut, and of course an oddity exhibit would make for a scary setup imo.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what ideas to make just a Graveyard themed outside haunt better and not so generic. I'll post pics of our display when it's final to get some advice. I want to scare not only with triggered prips but ambiance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.