Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to call this Chamber of Horrors/The Haunting Side B,but as both labels are removed from the tape, and several hours of research and query show that my father must have bought the only exsisting copy of this cassette, I'm not possitive that is the title.

Non-the-less, here is Side B to the original Chamber of Horrors cassette. I remember it being very scary as a young child, maybe thats why they removed it from later realeases, as these types of tapes are always in the childrens halloween isles. Of course its not as awsome as I remembered it (I thought the sound effects were 100% time appropriate,but they arent :rolleyes: )

I threw this whole operation together really quick.No fancy editing or noise reduction, not yet at least,but it still sounds pretty decent. I've broken the recording into 4 seperate tracks for playing convenience,below is the link for the ZIP, and the individual files, since I'm not sure how download friendly the free host I've chosen is

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download COH.rar

4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My 4shared

Hope you enjoy :)

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Awesome thanks! I'll check it out. As for quality I've always been of the belief that editing for quality is the decision of the sharer. If someone doesn't like a sharer's editing or lack thereof then let them go find their own copy, and edit the heck out of it. Until then be satisfied with what you have.

Actually I think the version WITH The Haunting came later, or so everyone in the blogs has it listed that way.

I just checked out your shares AndrewH, and I'd have to say yes that is definately the recording that you mentioned you were looking for. Whether it is "The Haunting", or not I hope to know later this week as a friend is going to share his copy with me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I beginning to thinking more and more that its not The Haunting. Wish I could find some more info about it, however I'm sure even I the labels hadnt peeled off and I had the original packaging, I'd still be lost :)

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
I just checked my firends rip, and the tape you shared is in fact "The Haunting". Except his tape has the color imagery like the TONY version of Chamber Of Horrors. Here's what "The Haunting" side of his tape looks like (The Chamber Of Horrors side of his tape looks just like mint that i posted above):

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts