Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't figure out how to post the video directly here so I'm posting the link to it. I watch this video every year at least 10 times. It just gets funnier every time I see it. It's about 9 minutes long but totally worth watching.

**omg! it worked!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cool to see the TOTs scared that much. Hard to get that level of scare in a home haunt without live people chasing the TOTs.

Not to be a buzz kill, but chasing kids into a busy road seems irresponsible. At different points in the video cars (and a tractor) go by with decent speed. I'd love to chase people around like that, but that seems like the wrong place.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
Personally, I don't see the kick out of that type of scare. A guy in a hooded robe with a cleaver and another guy with a Myers mask wielding a chainsaw chasing kids. Not much creativity there, IMO. The chainsaw thing has been overplayed to death. A lot of people are more annoyed by the sound than actually scared. Also, the kids approaching the house already see what's happening and are on guard. I agree fully that chasing kids into a busy street is a law suit waiting to happen. One of those kids gets pegged by a car and this clown loses his house, no doubt. Just ain't my cup of tea.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah, being 41 now and seeing them chase kids into the street with cars coming...not to smart. Yes the "scream" and "Michael Myers" has been played to death as has the chainsaw...to us older people. Some of these kids have never seen or maybe just seen some of these movies and its fresh to them so its new and scary.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
The thing that bothered me most to be honest was the factual errors.

Since when does Michael Myers have a chainsaw and the Scream killer have a meat cleaver.

I mean, if you're going to risk injury, death, lawsuits and jail for a scare, at least get it right man, AT LEAST GET IT RIGHT!!

Also NONE of the kids were in costume. Obviously some sort of rough neighborhood were they don't care nor respect it, i'd have to move.

·
Registered
12 Posts
is it sad that I'm only 24 years old and the first thought that came to my mind was "jeez that's dangerous chasing them out into that busy street" man I'm getting old

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first thing my husband said was isn't that dangerous (that they were running into the street). I do agree it is, but no one was hurt only scared. It also bothered me that Michael Myers had a chainsaw. I think I have warped sense of humor. When someone falls(even myself) I laugh first and then ask if they are ok. That's why I guess I found this funny before realizing they were running into a busy street. Though it is the cliche "chainsaw scare" it still elicits an awesome scare. Just didn't want you guys to think I was some kind of psycho who enjoyed children running into a busy street while being scared. If I went there with my daughter I would have been mega-pi**ed and probably would have went off on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts