Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about purchasing a CFX mask for my wife for a while. I have read many reviews about the company and their masks
and most everything that I have read has been very positive. However, I look like to see if anyone on the forum has had any
experience with the company and their masks. If so what did you think about the quality of the mask overall. How was the paint job?
Did you feel like it was well made? And was it worth the investment? I have had experience with SPFX and Immortal masks and have been very happy overall with both, but I was able to see these masks before I made my decision and I have not had the chance to do that with a CFX mask yet.

Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If no one has any experience with these masks or the company, is there a direction that someone could point me in that might have the answers?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have not had any experience with CFX but have you talked to them about your concerns? For the price they want and who they've made masks for I'm sure they have dealt with those questions before. I did like the fact that the videos they have that show the flexibility and how they look seem high quality. I wish I could afford them... :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually have spoken with the company a few times and they do seem like a good company to do business with.
But, I am also looking for a more unbiased opinion on their products and I'm not sure how unbiased any company can be about
their own products if they want to stay in business.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, you do have a point there about trying to stay in business. Hopefully someone can offer their opinion of this company's products. Good luck!
...and Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
66 Posts
probally the best in the industry......shattered fx has life time warranty you need it...immortal are good mask very thick but hot...... if you ever go to transworld you can see and try on all those companies plus some.. just my opinion from owning them

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you do have a point there about trying to stay in business. Hopefully someone can offer their opinion of this company's products. Good luck!
...and Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks and happy belated Thanksgiving to you.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
probally the best in the industry......shattered fx has life time warranty you need it...immortal are good mask very thick but hot...... if you ever go to transworld you can see and try on all those companies plus some.. just my opinion from owning them
That has been a dream of mine for several years. Some day I will make their, but it's always so hard to justify (2000$ Transworld VS 2000$ Halloween props).

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
$2,000 for trans world? When it was held in "Chicago', there was a fairly "clean" Green dumpster out back a few of us slept in.
I never got any "names" but then I didn't "get" anything else,either! hahahah!
My house is 2.5 hrs.from the old "Chicago" location.
I usually slept in my own bed,in the far corner of the dumpster.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$2,000 for trans world? When it was held in "Chicago', there was a fairly "clean" Green dumpster out back a few of us slept in.
I never got any "names" but then I didn't "get" anything else,either! hahahah!
My house is 2.5 hrs.from the old "Chicago" location.
I usually slept in my own bed,in the far corner of the dumpster.
I wish we lived that close, but we live on the west coast. When we started looking at what it would cost us just for the flight alone it was going to be around a $1000 and then with room and food it would easily be another $600. And that's not including any spending money for the convention itself. I know myself well enough to say that if I went to the greatest toy store in the world the chances of walking out without spending any money are very slim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts