Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wasted a considerable amount of time on ebay looking for certain "Don Post" mask's I had as a teen. I do not remember the name of each one so I was using the search "Don Post Mask" sounds simple enough... Not hardly , so many auctions out there with the title "Not Don Post" wth ? No kidding it is not Don Post so why even say it is not... I would personally like to stab those sellers in the eye with a rusty railroad spike.
If you know it is not a Don Post mask why even mention the studio name ? :mad:

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Basically, they want to be included in the search results for 'Don Post', since that will bring more hits to their auction pages. Yes, it is frustrating for buyers, but it is a great way for sellers to get noticed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Basically, they want to be included in the search results for 'Don Post', since that will bring more hits to their auction pages. Yes, it is frustrating for buyers, but it is a great way for sellers to get noticed.
It's also a violation of eBay policy, known as "keyword spamming" and if reported, the auction will be pulled. That's assuming eBay gets around to reviewing the violation prior to a buy it now or the auction ending.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts