Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one. Well time to build more props and need to make room for new props. I'm selling my Cemetery sign and pillars that I made this year. So they are in mint conditions with out and type of damage.
The pillars are made out of plywood and 2X4's. Hand painted bricks. The color of the pillars are black and gray. The back of the pillars have a trap door so that you can put a fog machine in side. Lighting on top of the pillars will be included as well. Each pillar has 2 flood light and can be connected to a standard plug. These pillars are very sturdy and well made. total hight with pillars and sign is 11 1/2 feet.
The sign is made of 1 inch steel square tubing and the letters are made out of foam. The accent pieces are made of cast iron.
This Cemetery sing is defiantly going to make a statement for next owner. I cant tell you how many people thought this was store bought or custom made by a professional. Its a must see and worth every penny. I'm only asking $485 obo.

This item is located in San Diego Ca. Do to the size of this product I can not ship out. Pick up only. I know I know that stinks but it's way to huge to ship out. Sorry. You can contact me pm or email. [email protected] or Cell number, request. Thanks for looking.

Pillar dimension. 6'X2'X2'
Sign dimensions 11'ft long and 2'ft tall
Black light with socket in each pillar included
Two flood lights in each top pillar included
Two candel lanterns with hanging post included
Two bones frame included
"note"
** fog machine with skulls are not included** but a deal can be worked out...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This a picture of the top of the pillars. tucked a way so lights are hidden.

Looking at the back side of pillars when the door is opened. Center of the top is an black light.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
OMG!! I love your pillars so freakin' much!! How on earth did you do that?? That is amazing, wonderful! I can't beleive you want to sell that!! :eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for the comment. The only reason I'm selling is because I want to make some new ones but with a total new style with a edger twist... some thing different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts