Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! We just bought our first house and are super stoked to put Halloween up this year !

I've seen a few tutorials around for graveyard fencing made out of pvc piping and they look frighteningly awesome. I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to having them curve along a garden bed? We have large front yard garden beds that curve around the house and the tutorials have the pvc fences running in straight lines.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Goats EAT Great Pumpkins
881 Posts
It sounds like the most awesome way to handle it would be to have it curve with the garden bed. Love that idea! I second what Nightfisher suggested, and think the ply would be your best bet (unless you're experienced with steaming/bending wood). The most difficult part would be getting the same curve as the garden bed.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, a jigsaw and plywood is the way I'd go as well. Depending on how accurate you want to be with the curve, you could always take a garden hose to outline the curve of the bed and gently slide the plywood under that and trace your line. A bit fiddly, but it'll do in a pinch. Be sure to post some pics, haven't seen a curved cemetery fence fab posted yet. :) Great idea!

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,674 Posts
I'd go with the plywood, and I have an idea for getting the curve right. Go to someplace that sells appliances or beds and get large pieces of cardboard. Use this to lay out your curve; it's easier to cut and once you get the right shape, just trace it onto the plywood.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here's my flat one I started. Just use the guys previous idea to get your curve. I found the finicials tops on eBay 100 for $58 total shipped to me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410945124.335164.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts