Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I was looking through the 4000 fonts I have I had a heck of a time finding one where I wouldn't have to get creative with hanging the middle of the "R", bones worked out well.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Looking great so far the sign is awesome. The columns have a very nice look to them, isnt it great when all your hard work pays off so nicely? If you build it they will come.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking great so far! I like the fixtures you chose, they're nice! Are you going to run them straight, or are you going to add a flicker effect?
I found big flicker bulbs at walmart, thinking now about painting the lanterns flat black.
Yes I got it spelled correctly, was a $9 goof, the ole lady came home and busted my balls over that one.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking great so far the sign is awesome. The columns have a very nice look to them, isnt it great when all your hard work pays off so nicely? If you build it they will come.
In the last 3 years I average 300+ totrs so I gotta keep updating to keep my clientele happy! Thanks for the kudo's!

·
Registered
629 Posts
litemare,I really love the way those are coming out, TK you're right, I hate when I see it spelled wrong, so it is nice to see it spelled right.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just came up with my gate, will be based on Jack Skellingtons bat necktie, will make a lightbox for the eyes to light up. If I could draw like TK421 I'd give ya a preview, but i'll post pix of progress.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that's perfect, what I came up w/ was a lot wider on the wings and I didn't want to be blocking too much view of the cemetery, luv it, luv it, luv it! Now I'll rasterbater it up and start cutting!Thanks!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
If it helps, I can sent you a PDF version that will be pretty large. I can also send you a line version - so you can see the outlines of shapes without the color fills.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts