Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cemetery Angel
When you think things are set in stone, think again. This animated Cemetery Angel will be sure to frighten your guests. For $179.99, this Angel of Death mutters spooky sayings to those that pass.

This prop also has light up eyes and a head that pops up.

Own Cemetery Angel this Halloween season exclusively at Spirit. Dimensions 47" x 35" x 33"

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I love this one!! It would go great with the sleeping Gargoyle Baby. This is my new favorite prop for the year. I would like to see a video since it is priced pretty high, but if I see it on clearance I am definitely buying it. :D

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I wonder what company he is made by... That would also affect my decision on whether or not to buy him. Since he is so pricey I did not expect him to be Tekky Toys (Their highest priced prop is Rosemary at $159.99), but now I am starting to have second thoughts. I originally thought he was Gemmy, but Spirit Halloween recently replied to a comment saying he is sound, motion, or foot pad activated. :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is cool but I agree that it is somewhat pricey. Is Spirit already factoring in the coupons? If it was 20% off, it wouldn't seem like such a bad price. Also, if you don't get these props at their stores, they absolutely kill you on shipping. Absolutely one of the worst shipping gougers I have seen. I wish they would do the "Buy It Online, Pick It Up At the Store" thing that other retailers are doing.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Now THIS is cool. I can't pay $180 for it however. But I still love it. :cool:
Agreed, on both counts. Unfortunately, I, also, cannot afford to blow anywhere near that much on a single prop, no matter how much I may like it.

Pretty cool. I think they just raised the price of all the props this year because it seems like almost all of the props are $169.99 or more!
Right. It's too bad that they are mostly so [email protected] high this year; $100 is more than enough, in my opinion. I don't see the economy improving in the least, but maybe I just haven't had a drink of the right Kool-Aid flavor yet...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I wonder what company he is made by... That would also affect my decision on whether or not to buy him. Since he is so pricey I did not expect him to be Tekky Toys (Their highest priced prop is Rosemary at $159.99), but now I am starting to have second thoughts. I originally thought he was Gemmy, but Spirit Halloween recently replied to a comment saying he is sound, motion, or foot pad activated. :eek:
Well, gruesome granny is $179:99 so It depends. This might be by the magic power company or tekky toys.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,397 Posts
looks good; but (IMO) would've looked better if it had skelley hands to match the skull face. :)
THAT'S IT!!

I kept looking at it trying to figure out what was wrong with the look of this thing & that's it exactly!! The face is a skull but the hands are just regular hands & should be skelly hands. I KNEW something didn't match.

Other than that, it's interesting & different. Can't wait for the video.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Very cool. But not in the budget.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Spirit props are over priced, unfortunately. I used to shop there, but prices keep going up and props became cheaply made. Still, this looks cools and I may check it out in one of their stores this year

1 - 20 of 37 Posts