Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :D

Does anyone know of a good cemetery soundtrack that isn't filled with so much music, loud screams, and doesn't sound like a Hollywood horror tween remake? I've been sampling a lot of halloween soundtracks/CDs in stores & amazon but they all don't quite match what i need. I would love for one that is filled with natural sounds, like you would hear if walking through an abandoned desolate cemetery, with whispering over lapping throughout. Definitely no screams or loud howling/cackeling. I live in a very close quartered neighborhood & i think they may not like hearing that all halloween evening/night :confused:

Any suggestions/thoughts would help greatly. Thank you sook much for all your help :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
You've just described the soundtrack from the movie, "Sorcerer". A film from the '70's with the soundtrack done by Tangerine Dream. The Main Title track, runs about 6 minutes that is just PERFECT for putting you on edge. And no cheesy laughter or thunder or dialogue or creaking hinges. Just Primal Fear. You can pull the MP3 off amazon for .99. Put it this way - I have two copies, one is a back-up, it is that good...

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
I wanted to thank you, Wolfman, I love that track! This is going to be perfect in my transitional room. I usually have a blacklight or dark room. This year I am using a green Blisslight and fog. I have several standing figures covered in white sheets and bound with rope. I have an actor in the room covered the same way. Easy scare, but I didn't want the usual tracks. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts