Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kind of tired of all the funny tombstone inscriptions, the I.M.Dead's, the Anita (insert one of many last names here). I want something a bit different.
So I was thinking of using celebrity parody names for the names on some of my tombstones.
I figured I could change around a few names to make them horror-like.
A thread on a WoW forum had a couple of okay ones. Britney Fears, George Ambush, etc.
But I know that you guys will be able to help me come up with a lot better ones, and inscriptions to match.

I would prefer to only use living celebrities, but still post all that you come up with, as I'm sure they'll be useful to others as well. :)

Thanks in advance to everyone :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Scary Grant, The Killdashians, Bone Rivers (or Joan Shivers), Anne Dethaway, Nighoul Kidman, Katy Scary, Scary Underwood, Dethica Simpson, Emma Grave-stone, Blake Unlively, Gwyneth Pallbarer, Kate Ghoulslin,

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bruise Campbell, Russel Scarecrowe, Hugo Weeping, James Earl Groans, Deady Murphy, Robin Killiams, Johnny Death, Nicolas Rage, Dyin' Gosling.

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
J.K. Howling. Daniel Batcliffe. Harrison Gored (Well, he did say he wanted Han Solo to die). Meryl Screech. Dyin Cranston (the weight of all his awards crushed him to death). Aaron Pall (same fate as his costar). Malison Hannigan. Joss Bleedin and Cryptopher Nolan (you could put these graves side-by-side as a joke; they died from boredom over the constant DC vs. Marvel nonsense all over the internet ). Huge Axeman (His skills went far beyond wielding adamantium claws). Killing M. Murphy. Stalker D. Channing. Lucy Boo. Matt Demon. Burnt Russel. Wraithon Fillion (He was cancelled way too soon). Emma Bone. Daffy Chan (You couldn't be sane and do the crazy stunts he did). Samuel Hell Hacksman (perhaps there's a clean way to make a joke that he's tired of those MF snakes on his MF grave, maybe by scattering severed rubber snakes around the tombstone).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you jtmonsman, boo who?, horrorman, Danceswithdoom, jdubbya and Dark Passenger! :D
I'm loving all the names you guys have come up with! There are definitely quite a few ideas I can use here.

Appreciate the help guys. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Zaiden
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing