Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pyro
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ghouls and girls!
I'm going to Cedar Point's halloweekend kickoff next weekend... anybody else going to be there?

If it's going to be like anything in the years past, it will be great!
I will be back with a full review after the weekend!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I only been to Cedar Point once, and that was for the 4th of July 2 years ago, I am planning to go back next 4th, that place is awesome, I bet its a blast on Halloween.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow..im from Ohio..and i have been to C.P. so many times but never for Halloween..ill bet it will b a blast//i knwo from priors experience i went to Geagua Lakes( now defunct) Halloween weekends and alot of the rides were closed...:( I hope that wont b the case with Cedar Point!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Actually only a couple rides are closed for halloweekends at cedar point and if I remember right they were small rides.All the big rides are still open.Let me tell you, its a blast. I've never been to any other amusement parks at halloween time,so I cant compare, but I gaurantee you'll love it.The lines for the haunted houses can get pretty long, but thats about my only complaint..Have fun and if you can take pictures to share with everyone!

·
Registered
442 Posts
thats good ..cause my friend goes to halloween fest at six flags here in texas and she said last year they had a bunch of the big rides closed...:(..i have a tkt for xmas in the park..im going to attend:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ohh, I just talked my friend into saying she would go to Cedar Point with me sometime soon for halloween! (In Ohio) And we were wondering if the rides would be open. Im glad to hear that most of them should be.

What else do they do there to make it more about Halloween? And when I go, I will take pictures. :) Or I will try to.

·
Pyro
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you can get to sandusky ohio before october 31, DO IT!
Halloweekends was SO much fun... the only rides that I saw that were not open were the water rides...
the haunts were incredible, the frightzones were great, and the general atmosphere was SO nice!
i will be posting pictures soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts