Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely love Cedar Point Halloweekends. If you have been to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio then you know what I am talking about. If not you need to visit the park between Mid September and Late October. Every year since 2011 I have been to the park and enjoyed going to all the haunted houses and other scare zones. Each year I collect the map and save it. The reason why is so that when I have my future Halloween office I will display all the years I have been. More on my Halloween office later.

My plan is to find a copy of the cedar point map but in black and white. Id like to enlarge the copy and have it all framed. Id love to mark each year where the haunted houses would be each year, the scare zones, and plan my route ahead of time. Does anyone know if you can find blueprints of maps or a place to make larger versions to blow the map up? If anyone has any other ideas on how I could go about this feel free to share!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Planet Coaster is a videogame. I think it's still on sale on Steam. I am a little obsessed with it, heh. I originally got it when I was sad last year from taking Halloween down outside. I got the spooky pack and have been working on ahlloween Park, and a D&D themed park. It's a nice little hit of Halloween decorating when I can work on real stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts