Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Violet Undergarment Brassiere Lingerie Table

this is the cauldron I used. and how it looks from the front with the fogger hidden inside.
Grass Plant Lawn

Tire Automotive tire Electric blue

the hole cut from the top and back view
Grass Ball Lawn Games Plant

the piece removed
Helmet Motorcycle helmet Personal protective equipment Grass Headgear

haven't unpacked my bubble fogger yet, but is close to the same size as this fogger box

I put the front of the fogger inside the cauldron, with 1/2 sticking out the back. You may have to tip the frount up a little. I use the piece that I cut out to slant the fogger upward slightly. You have to use the small bubble option as the big bubbles are too large and slow moving they pop before they get out the top

Tire Automotive tire Technology Helmet Automotive wheel system

you cant see the fogger from the front.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thank you!!!! You are amazing! Thanks for going through all this trouble for me! I actually think this is the same cauldron we have! You don't see any spillage or leaking with this positioning?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too much spillage. don't overfill the bubble solution compartment. you always get some slimy residue from the bubbles but I use mine where it can be easily cleaned up. Another secret. put a cloth on the table or stand where you are setting it up. If its plastic just hose it off at the end of the night, if cloth.. in the washer it goes.
It says not to put color into the fogg juice. bit if we could add food color to the fog it would be awesome. Someone on here said they have been adding scent to their fogger with no problem. food color is not flammable. If you can add scent (oil) you think that food color would be alright??

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I use scent in our foggers! Haha that could have been me! What about buying coloured bubble solution? Not auite the same thing, but could still be a way? Crayola sells coloured bubble solution. You can usually get it at walmart or toys r us!
I should do a test run with it if we still have some!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts