Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started this guy about over a year ago, then kinda just left it in the corner to collect dust. Lost motivation for it after my garage got fairly unsafe to be in, long story short, bought a new hose with a huge 2 car garage, so I took advantage of it and got it done. I still might add a few small things, I think some more creepy cloth, and maybe some glowing eyes on the skeleton head on the staff, and maybe on the creep its self, maybe a fog effect. I used Mr. Jingles plans for the base, and some peeps creeps from here to perk it up a bit. Any questions feel free to ask.

Some of my build list:
Prop Power Kit - Spider Hill Prop Works.
Fright Props wiper motor
Kindys Deer motor
Water Hose can - used for cauldron
100 ct red string lights
1 can of expanding foam
1 bag-o-bones from Spirit - used upper arms on creep
1 pose and stay skeleton - Head, Forearms, hands, and legs
24x24x3/4 plywood from Lowes
Plexiglass
Assorted pieces of aluminum for floating bones in cauldron.

This is recorded with the garage lights on. Tried with the garage lights off, but it got too distorted.

I will update as I go on.
1-3-20 I ordered some creepy cloth this morning and when it shows up, I will post another video.

Registered
VERY NICE . I just aquired a cauldron like that and was thinking of ideas. I dont suppose you have a video you made of how you made it ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
VERY NICE . I just aquired a cauldron like that and was thinking of ideas. I dont suppose you have a video you made of how you made it ?
Sorry Woodsy I do now have any build video. I can snap some pictures tonight and post them tomorrow? One thing I do wish is if it were just a little bit more upright. Instead of using the 45* at the knees using 22.5* bends instead. Just to get it a little bit more over the cauldron. I ran it last night for a bit, and the sticky back on the cauldron lights is already starting to peel away, it will have to be super glued for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts