Halloween Forum banner

Cast-ing call

757 5
Well I am slowed down this season but things are on the build My wife has taken over the haunt and I have to say it is looking pretty good.

The reason I am slowed down is tearing the ligaments in the Lisfranc section of my left foot (don't do it... seriously not fun surgery) But I figured if the inside of my foot looks like I might know a Dr named Frankenstein then the cast containing it should be Halloween-ish too! My Dr's Nurse was a little surprised when I asked for Orange but I think I am making it work.

here is the cast. If any one wants to see the screws PM me and I'll send you a link to the x-ray

Cast by Monica Riney, on Flickr

A friend is coming over this weekend to help with the open area in the last pic. I just cant reach it. She is thinking about puting a grim reaper there. :cool:
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Typical Ghoul Next Door
9,110 Posts
That looks great! Glad you're on the road to recovery. :)

You should try to save the cast once it's ready to come off and put it on a skeleton in your yard next year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.