Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am slowed down this season but things are on the build My wife has taken over the haunt and I have to say it is looking pretty good.

The reason I am slowed down is tearing the ligaments in the Lisfranc section of my left foot (don't do it... seriously not fun surgery) But I figured if the inside of my foot looks like I might know a Dr named Frankenstein then the cast containing it should be Halloween-ish too! My Dr's Nurse was a little surprised when I asked for Orange but I think I am making it work.

here is the cast. If any one wants to see the screws PM me and I'll send you a link to the x-ray

Cast by Monica Riney, on Flickr

A friend is coming over this weekend to help with the open area in the last pic. I just cant reach it. She is thinking about puting a grim reaper there. :cool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
First, Wish you a speedy recovery. Second way to make lemonade. You got some nice art work on that and a perfect time of the year. Best of luck.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,632 Posts
That looks great! Glad you're on the road to recovery. :)

You should try to save the cast once it's ready to come off and put it on a skeleton in your yard next year!

·
Registered
Carpe Noctem
476 Posts
So sorry to hear you were hurt! I was in a bright orange cast last year this time as well. I used gaffer tape to change up my design every few days!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts