Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Fairly new here. I'm throwing an adults only party this year. My theme is the Carnival of Carnage. So far, I've got a few ideas of props and I've started building some. There will be lots of alcohol....but I was hoping to have some carnival type games too. Any ideas on some fun ones? Besides drinking, the bonfire and the hookah tent (or, the gypsy's/fortune teller tent), I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did. They have some great prop ideas but there aren't alot of game ideas. I am thinking of an eyeball toss. Also I will have a balloon dart game. White board, black balloons. Alittle fake blood inside the balloons for a surprise when they pop!

·
Registered
76 Posts
We are doing balloon darts, goldfish toss using an eyeball ping pong ball, and dead ringer. Dead ringer is like a ring toss but you toss the righ around plastic severed body parts such as hands and feet. If you look it up on google you will se a lot of images for it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
And also you could do a can toss using stacked skulls instead of cans, or the duck pond game using black rubber ducks and maybe some red food coloring and floating bones in the pond :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And also you could do a can toss using stacked skulls instead of cans, or the duck pond game using black rubber ducks and maybe some red food coloring and floating bones in the pond :)
Love the duck pond idea! Pools will be dirt cheap here in the next few weeks! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
In addition to the few games we played, we had a drawing about every 20 minutes or so. Everyone received tickets when they came in and I had some other tickets hidden around the party. We just called out numbers to match. and if you want an unattended game, guessing how many things are in a jar is always fun. These are some of the games we had set up. On Halloween night the ToTer's played these games for prizes, they had a blast!
DSC00148 - Copy.jpg DSC00136 - Copy.jpg DSC00181.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did a CarnEVIL theme last year, and the one that was the biggest hit was Tempt Your Fate. There are lots of threads on here for the different "fates". Half of them had a "call to action" and the other half had them taking mystery shots. It was super fun. I did 2 of each and put them in a big fishbowl. Walked around and made people grab one out every 20 minutes or so.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I did tempt your fate, but turned it into a balloon dart game. Each balloon had either a "good" fate or a "bad" fate. I even put baby powder in the balloons with the "bad' fate, so that a puff of smoke would happen when they were popped. It was a huge hit!

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts