Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all working on this year's halloween setup and we decided on a freakshow/carnival theme. We have most of it planned out but I am having issues with a couple things and hope to get some advice.
1. The main tent is slatted to be a freakshow and I want to do actual displays instead of posters. I am not good at creating humanoid props sadly. Any guidance?
2. No idea what to do with my front porch to keep with the theme
Plant Sky Flag Neighbourhood Grass
3. And the bf (god bless his heart) still has his "ima fix it truck" in the front yard. We usually camouflage it as well (last year was a mausoleum) and again am coming up empty
Car Plant Vehicle Sky Automotive lighting

Any ideas, advice, guidance would be fantastic. Thanks all

·
Registered
815 Posts
Assuming you are handing out candy from the porch, I wonder of you could use some foam panels or something to change it into a concession stand. You may have to leave some sort of access in case you need to get out into the yard since from the picture it doesn't look like you can get through, what appears to be, a large rose bush on the open side of the porch. Also you may have to make sure people realize that's where they should go to get their candy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
We have done our porch once as ticket booth and once as fortune teller booth (prop lady for fortune teller)
the truck - could do evil clown truck or even a fortune teller set up in the bed of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts