Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This idea was taken from the Brooklyn Limestone blog but when I saw them I HAD to try and recreate them! This is the sideshow portion of the invitation, the main information is on a bloody carnival ticket!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Screenshot_2015-09-03-16-42-59.jpg
And these are the main invitation which after looking at the pic I need to cut them a bit straighter! I guess I will have to semd them in a box, I'll have to think of something else to put in it since the ticket is 3 times the size of the siamese twins. Maybe have scary clown cookies made and send one per box?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think they look great! I'm not sure if you will be having games like a carnival, but what about putting some game tokens (dollar store?) in the box too, perhaps a pouch of them or something. Looks great!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually just wrote a lady on etsy to make soem creepy clown cookies so I'm going to include one of those in each boxed invitation :)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
This idea was taken from the Brooklyn Limestone blog but when I saw them I HAD to try and recreate them! This is the sideshow portion of the invitation, the main information is on a bloody carnival ticket!
Such a great idea, they look amazing! Lazy ole me would just send out the invitations and give out the twins as party favors. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Coyboy created a template for me and I am thrilled to death with it.
Many thanks again for your generosity.

View attachment 253269
Here is the one I created. I am willing to share the template (.psd file) or if you do not have photoshop I am willing to help out a fellow Haunter and change it up for you. Just send me a PM and see what I can do for FREE!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is amazing! Soooo creative! We ended up sending the ticket, the babies and scary clown cookies i had made off of etsy in a plain boring box. I wish I would have seen this before I sent them! I would have tried to make the box look like a ticket booth!

·
Registered
59 Posts
This year we went a little more simple but with effect with our invites to our CarnEvil themed event.
I found a spot of color with a vintage Freak Show advert, had them printed on cardstock and then just attached another simple card stock gray scale printed invitation to a black latex balloon. Invitations were hand delivered and tied in a random location to locals ("IT" inspired) and mailed in a priority box to those over 30 minutes away (helium filled so they would float up when opened.)

Invitation front
FREAKS invitation 2015.jpg

sideshow.jpg

12109221_10153336167432979_2460868466094575017_n.jpg

Invitation back personal info edit out
FREAKS invitation 2015 back edit.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts