Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love working with cardboard, and every year make a miniature haunted house. Well I want to step it up a notch and make a 6 foot tall cardboard haunted house.

Anyone else ever done this and if anyone has any ideas on how I can do this please let me know. This will be trial and error for me. I have been trying to Google images to give me some ideas, but not really locating anything.

I am envisioning a front facade with a tunnel walk through. The biggest problem will be framing everything out (cheaply) and doing all this in 1 or 2 days weather permitting.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,862 Posts
I'd suggest using something like 1 x 2 wood trim to build frames. I've been using this idea for my foamboard crypt, and it's actually come together pretty easily and sturdy when screwed together.

I totally love Fright Gallery. They are just amazing. (and where I got the party idea "surreal estate/rigor mortgage" idea) It is a real shame they aren't doing their production anymore.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi,

Here is a website about using cardboard for large "flats" if you will. It is filled with how to, pictures and useful tips. They are quite into it, but it may give you some ideas.
Home
E

1 - 6 of 6 Posts