Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came up with a new idea for a Project to start on as summer approaches and I have a cool concept and layout art to show you I drew first and work on my computer on resident evil project.jpg

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i came up with a new idea for a Project to start on as summer approaches and I have a cool concept and layout art to show you I drew first and work on my computer on
It's a great start. I always am amazed at how radically different my original concept drawings are compared to my finished product. I enjoy seeing how many folks here on the site get so much closer to their original version than I do. It will be fun to see your final boxes. Don't forget to post pictures. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i never tried this before but so i gave it try i was pretty amazed what was on a paper drawn now on my computer in my MS Paint and little details i added just to make them come to life. Yes i will definitely will post pictures

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,845 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you oh yess i see at the bottom i will diffidently check the others out i also built a poster like yours and it came out looking cool i will post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts