Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody as excited as me to see it opening day?

i really enjoyed the first one, good story line. may be a pretty cheesy movie series, but i like them. all of the followups to the original marvel character movies have been better than the first runs. what do you guys/gals think?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
excellent! ive lately been opting to see all the newest movies in IMAX 3D. cant really get that type of sound and quality at home, so its worth the 5 extra bucks to see if on a screen that big. i cant wait!

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I am ecstatic to see this! I love Marvel movies. I also can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy later in the year! ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am ecstatic to see this! I love Marvel movies. I also can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy later in the year! ;)
im still not to sure on the guardians yet. im gonna let it play out and see how i feel about it closer to release date

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got back from seeing the movie in imax3d...well worth going, IMO better than the first!

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Did anybody stay for the post-credits scene? It previews the next Avengers movie. (due out May 1st next year)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i stayed for the first scene, but not the second scene. i heard what happened in the second scene, so it kind of gets me thinking about the next CA movie. i believe the first scene has to do with the next avenger movie, since it will be the next one to come out in this series.

trying not to spoil anything for those who havent seen it yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
theric85
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing