Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying, for a day or so, to upload some photo's of our setting up cemetery etc ., to our Photobucket accounts.

Both honey HAMM and my accounts ( seperate accounts)...
let us select the photo from our files.....
then nothing. Won't upload.

I am not over limit and have done the troubleshoot thing...dumped, scanned,
figet the giget....wiggled the wing, wobbled the gobble. Nothing.

Is anyone else having problems? or a suggestion?

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
yep, i go to upload and the pictures arent there!!! but i got to my documents and they are!!

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder whats the deal.....scratchin my head? Did all the Haunter's uploading pics at this time of year break the bandwidth? LOL ! Hope they get it fixed soon.
wonder if anyone else is having problems too?

·
Registered
814 Posts
mine still works but I had trouble before. Go to the older uploader and try that.

Worked for me when I had problems uploading.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I was able to upload a photo from my phone, so the site seems to be working for me.

Out of curiosity, do you have any security software that could have possibly blocked one of the ports on your computer, that may have inadvertently blocked Photobucket?
(I had this issue the other day - meant to block a site, blocked the port on accident, which ended up screwing up my connection to other sites that weren't even connected to that blocked one)
Does Vista have that "do you want to allow this site?" software?
If so, are you using it?
Perhaps that could be it?

(taking a shot in the dark - I use a Mac, and avoid Vista like it had festering boils)

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooops I guess I posted in a wrong area! Sorry Larry or Mod...( said with knees knocking
and eyes down in submission. ) Thanks for the move to where I am suppose to be, whereever that is...( land of oz) .....

Thanks Mr. Halloween, texmaster and ugly joe. Appreciate the replies and helping hand.
Ugly Joe. You are right. The old load will load a couple pics for me. so I guess I will use that until the bulk loader kinkys get worked out. Don't have time today...but I do appreciate the
the answers.
Happy Hauntings. !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts