Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gramzie
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this whichypoo is wonkers.. on which or where or what ??? I know I have things that I needs for props I am making .. but do you think I can find them?? NO NO NO .. I do have a inventory I do try to keep things in there place.. but ya know over the year ya find things.. oh wont that be great to do this with.. or that would be just purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect for that idea.. and welll they disappear in the black hole !!! And darn if I can get to the crystal ball to ask where I put them... (scratches head... trys to use the evil eye... sharpens claws)

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
I know how frustrating that can be. I have stuff in the attic, closets, the trunk of my car and under my desk here at work....eeeek!

Hope you find what you are looking for.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
The easiest way to avoid this problem is to keep a notebook of projects in progress, and to also label your parts for thier intended use. I have a book of all my projects and already built props and it lists exactly what pieces each prop uses and how it goes together. My book of up coming props has the prop idea and then the breakdown of needed parts and from where they come as well as what i already have. Everything sits in a project box or shelf and is labeled as to what project it belongs to.

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
Our apartment is a giant black hole that makes things you bought YESTERDAY disappear today! There is no rhyme or reason, things just disappear. I tried to blame the cats, but they have convinced me (by following them everywhere) that they didn't take anything... Floral, wiring, wire cutters, ribbons, paint, paint brushes... it all disappears. We had an entire bag of Brand New Paint Brushes disappear 3 months ago, and they still haven't surfaced... They made it into the apartment, and then POOF. Gone. I totally get your frustration.... I actually had 1 of my gravestones I was working on vanish. We don't know where it went, but it's gone!

Oh and we have 3 notebooks with Projects in them, and the status, maps, labels, parts, etc, and it's great for reference, but doesn't help with the disappearances.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts