Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I've gotten a new lap top with windows eight and touch screen, I can attach pics to emails but for some reason I cannot attach to a post here...I can identify it but it wont upload, the upload button on this site wont work..............anyone got a suggestion...pic is a jpg, in a pic file

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Sometimes I think if your original photo is too large, it'll get stuck or hang (I think the server resizes photos for the web if they are too large). If you click the button and it just stalls, try shrinking the photo first to around 1000px wide. That's helped for at least one individual.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can attach to anything else but I cant attach my pics from my files to the forum, used to be able to and now the upload button will just not work.. do the moderators have any suggestions? I've tried over and over, computers been off and on, so rebooted....its got to be something with the site.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi screamqueen. I have the same issue. I have to use firefox or google chrome in order to upload photos. The newest version of Internet Explorer 10 and version 9 I believe, has issues with the upload button. I have under my tools a compatibility button I can click and then I can upload photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts