Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have this Really Cool zombie that my Friend gave me one year.. * he put it out on my front door step at 5 am and i screamed like a girl when I saw it * But I cannot decide wither to put it on the balcony of my apartment or put it out in the front hallway? I also have cemetery Fences that I need to incorporate to the design.... the wall behind the cemetery will be a scene setter so I am not worried about that...

Here is my display last year at my old apartment....

Here is Dan * the Zombie on the balcony *

And here is dan in the front hallway

And here is the fencing

Any Ideas or input would be appreciated! :p

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
That kinda depends... where do you get the most TOT traffic? You want him to be seen if he is your main thing. I am not sure I like him in the hall way with the fence around him maybe make some tombstones and break it up a bit. If that little fenced in patio is yours I would do it there you could go all out. but then will it be seen?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I have decided on the Balcony!

I Will have fog machines and sound and strobe lights so need not worry that it wont be seen!

Now to decide if I want to do Lightning? hmm Choices Choices....

now I need Cheap Ideas for the front ...:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for moving this! Anyone have any ideas for a Compact Flying Ghost? would love to make one but i dont know how the apartment would feel about me mounting a frame to thier hallway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.