Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have this Really Cool zombie that my Friend gave me one year.. * he put it out on my front door step at 5 am and i screamed like a girl when I saw it * But I cannot decide wither to put it on the balcony of my apartment or put it out in the front hallway? I also have cemetery Fences that I need to incorporate to the design.... the wall behind the cemetery will be a scene setter so I am not worried about that...

Here is my display last year at my old apartment....

Here is Dan * the Zombie on the balcony *

And here is dan in the front hallway

And here is the fencing

Any Ideas or input would be appreciated! :p

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
That kinda depends... where do you get the most TOT traffic? You want him to be seen if he is your main thing. I am not sure I like him in the hall way with the fence around him maybe make some tombstones and break it up a bit. If that little fenced in patio is yours I would do it there you could go all out. but then will it be seen?

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I can't see the pics here at work...but it sounds to me like you should put him on the balcony to begin with, then move him into the hall on Halloween

·
Registered
141 Posts
I realise the picture on its side.. but would it be possible to have him coming out of the wall in the front hallway? The pic looks rather groovy when you dont realise its on its side..

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I like him better on the balcony. But I also agree with creepycrawler, you need to put him where he will be seen on tot night.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I have decided on the Balcony!

I Will have fog machines and sound and strobe lights so need not worry that it wont be seen!

Now to decide if I want to do Lightning? hmm Choices Choices....

now I need Cheap Ideas for the front ...:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for moving this! Anyone have any ideas for a Compact Flying Ghost? would love to make one but i dont know how the apartment would feel about me mounting a frame to thier hallway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts