Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I wanted to share this cause I really enjoy the way it came out, even though because of Lighting I don't think most people realized what it was. But in 2007 I dressed up at Jason Voorhees and sat next to the table with the candy and didn't move until the last minute:

So, since most of my TOTs are returners, I wanted to kind of keep that illusion. But I didn't want to have to sit there. So this year since I did a cemetery, this was my candy dispensar:

It's just made from some boards and kick ball and black plastic, then we painted the morgue name on it. and glued fake hands to the candy dish, I really liked the affect even if people didn't notice it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm sure it did have an effect on them!
I know I wouldn't fancy sitting their holding candy, even in a kick-ass costume! The newer idea has a nice, mysterious touch.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I like that! It's just "off" enough to make people quite wary of it - no telling what could be lurking inside those plastic bags.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
omgoodness, i love the garbage bag dispenser. it would give off the illusion someone is going to get you. that is very good. lol i kind of like your set uo when you were sitting there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are two right hands, it was from a Michaels crafts store. The first photo was all like two days before Halloween I decided to do something. It was just what decorations I had around. I did enjoy surprising them. I did make one kid cry, and one mom wouldn't come near me, another thought I was a robot, even after I stood up. I like the new concept, and hopefully I can present it better this year. Here is the simple inner workings of it all:

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I like that idea very much, I just don't like having the bag over because if kids thought you were really underthere they might think that having a bag on your head really is safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts