Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I need help here.

My wife loves Brach's candy corn. She need a fix. PLEASE let me know when anyone finds it somewhere! (And definitely NOT the little weird pumpkins or chocolaty ones...yuk!)

Can I buy it "out-of-season" somewhere on-line?

Thanks in advance!

-Doc

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Corn

Okay, okay, okay...I want some candy corn, too. Damn that company for making it SOOOOOOOOO0000000oooooooo good!

Take sCare,

-Doc

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting corny now

Hi, again.

Yup, I keep thinking about those friggin' little tempting, tormenting (since I can't enjoy them right now) tidbits of fake corn. But, wait, they're probably all made of corn syrup! Ha ha!!

My younger sons would love some now, too. Maybe it's a genetic defect thing to pine for them?? Oh, I gotta stop this rant. It's now just too corny!!

;-)

-Doc

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
hahaha I get candy corn every halloween from an American friend of mine here in Holland and I dont even like candy corn!

MsM

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
I found a site where you can get 10kg boxes of the stuff...
but there is a minimum order of $300....
So that means having 100 boxes...
Good amount but a bit much out of my price range...

Ruggerz

·
Banned
535 Posts
You cant get that stuff there?? GOOD LORD! And your in the munchie capital of the world! Tell me there is captain crunch and combos?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
You cant get that stuff there?? GOOD LORD! And your in the munchie capital of the world! Tell me there is captain crunch and combos?
NOPE! Very limited on cereals here...cornflakes, all bran and rice krispies is about it!
But I do pop over to Germany once in awhile to stock up. They have more of a selection.

MsM

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hahaha you remind me of my brother. He claimed the smallest bowl in the mixing bowl set as HIS cereal bowl and would fill it with capt crunch and then just crunch away. He's in his 40's now and still does it!

MsM

·
Banned
535 Posts
Hahaha you remind me of my brother. He claimed the smallest bowl in the mixing bowl set as HIS cereal bowl and would fill it with capt crunch and then just crunch away. He's in his 40's now and still does it!

MsM

I eat the whole box at the same time too :) just a dash of milk though. JUSTTTTTTTT enough to wet em down. Just a splash no time for milk ITS CORN POPS,FRUITy PEBBLES AND CAPTIAN CRUNNNCCCCCHHHHHHHH!:D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found a site where you can get 10kg boxes of the stuff...
but there is a minimum order of $300....
So that means having 100 boxes...
Good amount but a bit much out of my price range...

Ruggerz
Where where where??? my wife is commanding to know. LOL

-Doc

·
Registered
30 Posts
Easy.... all you do is find a store in your area that sells Brach's candies by the "scoop"... you know, kind of like the penny candy section and it's usually by all the produce in any given store. Also, look in the candy islew at any grocery store... I'm telling you, it's EVERYWHERE and so easy to find.

All of our stores around here have it... I live in Michigan. Do you have any Kroger, Target, or Meijer stores by you? Even drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens have them. :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
You people are EVIL......now I have to go on the hunt for candy corn. My problem is that I like the chocolate version better. They call it Indian Corn and it has brown, orange and white rather than orange, yellow and white. Usually, you can only find that version at Halloween. Thanks, Herman Secret for the heads up, Fred Meyers, here I come.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I was just thinking about that heavenly aroma yesterday......I try to hold off as long as possible, cause I'm a candy corn junkie. You gotta get a fresh bag. Not something that's been sitting on a stock shelf since '06. MMmmmmmm fresh and soft melt in your mouth by the handfulls.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts