Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I need your help from Canadians people or people who don't live in Canada went there before. I am making trip to Niagara Falls this weekend and what is the best place to shop for Halloween??

All so far I know is

Canadian Tire
Walmart Canada
Dollarama

and what the other stores should recommend me to go?

Thanks for all your help! :)

Tomorrow is Oct 1st YIKES!!:eek:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hello Oasis!

I don't know about stores in the Niagara Falls region, but I found some interesting stuff at Shopper's Drug Mart last year - haven't been there this year, so I can't tell for sure....

You can always go to Home Sense - they're kinda of a HomeGoods, from what I got....

I also heard about Patry Packagers Party Packagers: Toronto Party Supplies, Balloons, Gifts, Toys, Decorations, Loot Bages, and more - Store Locations - they are not in Niagara Falls, but maybe you'd like to go for a little ride... ;)

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Oasis, if you can get to the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) take a look at this posting.........

Hurricanegame, there is a fantastic Halloween store in the GTA located minutes from Mississauga. It's called Aamazing (yes 2 a's) Costume and supply...Amazing Party Store - Home and they have always had the BEST selection for miles. I swear by them!!! They are located at the QEW and Kipling Ave. on the way to Toronto. They don't show a lot of stuff on the website but they have just about everything from props to Animatronics to costumes to masks.

These are my favourite Halloween stores that i frequent yearly....
Amazing Party Store - Home
CREEPERS - Canada's Creepiest Hallowe'en Superstores
Halloween Costumes - Childrens & Adult Halloween costume ideas available online on SpiritHalloween
Boneyardbargains
and for dry ice......
Dry Ice - Toronto - Fog Effects for Halloween

If i'm lyin' i'm dyin'

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
not shopping related but if you go to clifton hill street near the falls their are several haunted houses there in case you might enjoy seing some (dracula's castle , frankenstein house , nightmares fear factory , screamers house of horrors and many more and their is also a 3d ride in the clifton hill arcade .....

·
Ubzest
1,249 Posts
In London 2 hours from Niagara Falls Party packagers, McCullochs costumes, That party place ,Streamers, and Michaels. Most of these places are mostly costumes and assosories. and a nice amount of tombstones, lights, rats, and regular halloween props. I haven t seen hardly any animated things. at Shoppers drug Mart, they have giant skulls for 20 bucks I seen them at canadian tire for double that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that is alot of places to go!! Umm I may have to convince my friends to drive up to Toronto maybe. I have been in Toronto before during Christmas seasons but this will be the first time going there in the Fall seasons!! Thanks everyone I appreciate for your help!! :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hey bud there is a Halloween superstore..if you are going to the GTA..let me know I can get you a address or website..as far as Niagra just do a search because I don't think anyone on these forums is from that area..but yeah the GTA = Greater Toronto Area..and they have AMAZING shops..with "pretty good" deals..

·
Registered
2 Posts
not shopping related but if you go to clifton hill street near the falls their are several haunted houses there in case you might enjoy seing some (dracula's castle , frankenstein house , nightmares fear factory , screamers house of horrors and many more and their is also a 3d ride in the clifton hill arcade .....
I'll second this suggestion. I travel from Ottawa to NF every year for a business conference and have been to all of the spook houses on/around Clifton St. Go to Nightmares Fear Factory it's spectacular.

Shopping-wise, hit a Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers, Dollarama and Value Villiage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do the Still have Spencer's in Canada? It is pretty good...usually located in a mall or something. They don't have one here in Saskatchewan but they did when I lived in Kelowna, B. C (2 yrs back). They have some pretty neat props...usually a really BIG one or two...and lots of other stuff! I second Value Village...a secondhand mega store that goes over the top for Halloween.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do the Still have Spencer's in Canada? It is pretty good...usually located in a mall or something. They don't have one here in Saskatchewan but they did when I lived in Kelowna, B. C (2 yrs back). They have some pretty neat props...usually a really BIG one or two...and lots of other stuff! I second Value Village...a secondhand mega store that goes over the top for Halloween.
They do have Spencers in the Toronto Area (it's in the Square one Shopping mall) but don't bother. This year the Spencer's store in Canada really didn't get much. Mostly just small crap, they have zero big props this year. I went there and spoke to one of the employees, they were disappointed that they weren't really being shipped much this year.

Visit the Spirit stores instead, they are owned by Spencer's anyways and they have all the good stuff.

Plus the Amazing Party store someone already mentioned on this thread... (bit over-priced though).

Plus there's also a great halloween store at 92 Doncaster Road, off of Yonge Street, north of steeles.

I find each of the above different stores have some good deals and some crappy ones. You can sometimes find the same items cheaper at one store than the other. So far the 3 best I think (for life-sized props) would be Spirit, Amazing Party, and the larger-than-normal fright zone at 92 Doncaster Road.

Michael's also has a couple animated props, but not as good as what they had last year.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for your help!! We are going tomorrow to Nigara Falls and wish us luck and hopefully find some good Halloween stuff and I spoke my another friends that inform me about the Zombie parade in Toronto in two weeks. We might go to Toronto in two weeks. Wow more traveling for us lol!! :) I will inform you all what I can find and what I bought and hopefully it will be post on here tomorrow night! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well wow that trips was worth it!! Oh boy I was very pretty exhausting walking around a lot and stop so many stores and saw the Falls it was very pretty and I was shocked I didn't complain that weather was gorgeous and just perfect!! It was around 57 degrees outside. Now I had blast shopping finding many goodies of Halloween decorations. I got the LED strobe light flashing musical skeleton and Airblown Inflatable Grim Reaper and Eyeball that was awesome piece. I was shocked to see the Eyeball inflatable was available for sale and I thought it was retired and I noticed the year date was 2006. My friends got the halloween black pumpkin and Pumpkin solar light stakes and Ghost or Skeleton solar stakes I am not sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.