Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Canadian People!!

I may need your help!! Im from the USA. I was wondering what they are offering Halloween inflatable this year?? Also Life-size Gemmy animated props too?? Thanks I may need to buy something from Canada not sure until I find one better! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Canadian People!!

I may need your help!! Im from the USA. I was wondering what they are offering Halloween inflatable this year?? Also Life-size Gemmy animated props too?? Thanks I may need to buy something from Canada not sure until I find one better! :)
Walmart in Canada has a lot of Halloween inflateables. I didn't really look at them that much though, sorry hopefully someone else can describe them. They didn't seem to have many life-sized animated props this year in Walmart. At least in my local one I didn't see any yet.

Some canadian tires have that Mummy again (same as last year).

Your from the USA but are thinking of buying something from Canada? Where abouts? If your in the USA, why not just order your stuff directly from Spirit ? They had some promotions for free-shipping for awhile.

Michaels in Canada also has a couple life-sized stuff. Also some of the larger Rona Home & Garden stores also have life-sized props (Grim Reaper, a Witch, and the hunchback...call first though cause only a few of the larger Rona's carry the animated props in Canada).

·
Registered
5 Posts
The only thing I have seen so far inflatable wise in Canadian Tire is a blow-up archway. Wal-mart usually has the horse drawn hearse inflatable as well as the pumpkin one but I haven't been yet. Giving them another week or two to make sure everything is out to avoid multiple trips

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have Spirit Halloween here. What is I am looking for different product that are sold in Canada that is not sold in the US. I found all the picture at Walmart.ca online very interesting most of them we dont have here. Also I looked at Canadian Tire.ca online dont have any Halloween out yet?? So I want to see what they have before I make a trip to Canada soon. Thanks for all your response! :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hey Oasis- I'd wait a week or so before making any trips north of the border- just went to Wal-Mart an hour ago and they STILL have barely anything up. The staff was just starting on the inflatables, and there were only 4 of those, nothing really unique I haven't seen before. Whatever else they did have beside the pet food aisle was just masks and mini-lights so far, and some Thanksgiving decor. Anyone else think it's weird, since every other year the merchandise has been out and on the shelves by now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts