Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...

Everytime I go into chat....everyone ends up leaving the chat or saying insults at me...

So I really would like to know what I have done....

As I am not enjoying the atmosphere...and a few of you do throw insults at me....

So can you at least post what I have done to annoy so many people...

You know who you are so just tell me...

Ruggerz

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
You do tend to be a bit insulting yourself, you know.
The one and only time that we were in chat together, you said a couple of things that were rather rude.
I won't go into details, but some of what you said was quite offensive.

I didn't think that you meant for your comments to be taken that way, so I just started ignoring you rather than saying anything in return. I have since heard from others that you come across rather harshly on occasion.

I still don't think that you mean to sound insulting. It can be easy to misunderstand the tone of something said in a text format.

I think if you go back into chat you'll find that things have calmed down a bit.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I second that feeling Rookie, Hell I know I can come across as a bit of an Oddity at times. I just figure we all have to just do our best to understand each other & furthmore understand that the means to which we have to learn about each other "Typing words" can be misleading, but we all just do our best, right.:)

^v^Batty Hugz^v^

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Everyone needs to be nice. I know that sometime people are kidding around and joking. Just make sure that the one that you are joking with knows that you are joking.
Actual personal attacks are not tolerated. So if someone "instults" you then ask them why they insulted to make sure that it was not a misunderstanding. If that does not work, then send a private message to me with full details.
This is too great of a place to have drama. Trolling in chat or the forum is also not tolerated, so everyone needs to remember that too. (trolling=posting something for the purpose of getting a negative reaction)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
rugs, i have been in chat with you only a couple of times, but i find you have a very pleasant sense of humor. i have however exchanged conversation in profile with you, and i know you are a very nice young man. anytime you are welcome in my profile box. i'm not a big chat person, seems when i get there i don't get away, get to caught up, and don't get much needed things done around here. i think you can relate, you said you use to get caught up in runescape. see you around the forum. your friend rene
also, larry, i am glad you said what trolling was. otherwise i would be at a lost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.