Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Woot 76 percent chance..... but geesh I would go somewhere desolate with noone around and take my supplies with me. Not any of the choices they gave me.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
65%. Of course, they'll be too busy eating wanderrob, which improves my chances...

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Oh for pete's sake, I only got a measley 60%?? And I even said I had a baseball bat, crowbar, machete, plus other blunt or sharp items that could be used as weapons (and I do!), that I could figure out how to blow stuff up (can't be that hard, right??), and that I would leave strangers for dead! What's a girl gotta do to earn her zombie massacarin', apocalypse surviving degree around here??

·
Registered
212 Posts
56%... i think it's because i live in a big city and don't own any guns. I would shoot my loved one in the head w/o hesitation though... if they were a zombie that is.

on the plus side i can take down 29 5 year olds!

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
OH CRAP... kiss my @$$ goodbye! I've got the lowest score yet... 31%. :eek: :eek: :eek: I think it was all that running around and saving my loved ones and not being able to blow away my zombie loved ones that did me in. I think I improve everyone else's chances to survive since I'm trying to be a freakin hero. If you're a friend of mine, you might want to stick with me since I'll be protecting you all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
457 Posts
That was fun! I am disappointed that I only got a 64%. Funny thing is, I don't know how many times I have looked at a Walmart and thought that would be a great place to go in the case of a zombie apocalypse. That or Costco, but I still think Walmart would be the best bet.

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
man, I got a 48%, and I was answering half way honestly. I even embellished it a little, so I wasn't so much of a chickenshit, but hell...its a zombie attack and every man for himself!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
71% man Is that good or bad. Maybe I should have gone to a mall instead of walmart.. Damn what was the right answer.

I mean I own a machete and I could easily create a Molotov cocktail.
I went to walmart also geesh you'd think you'd wanna be there most of them have food for years , bullets and guns and all kinds of survival camping gear geesh :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK 100%. You got to be a cold hearted mother f$^#&er and go to the MALL.That don't sound rite to me but I can survive.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I went to walmart also geesh you'd think you'd wanna be there most of them have food for years , bullets and guns and all kinds of survival camping gear geesh :p

and like 4000 entrances, wide open so that you have to watch all directions at the same time (including above, since they can climb over shelving), and yet still plenty of blind turns where you can bump into a hungry Joker (since after all he'll be one of them by then), practically no place with a natural strong barricade, and bloody difficult to fortify....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts