Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
There is this lot of Halloween items for sale on Craigslist in California in Chula Vista. He has some props I would die to have. The problem is I'm in Florida and he won't ship. IS THERE ANYWAY A VERY KIND PERSON, can pick up the props for me I will pay you via PayPal for the props and shipping and handling costs. I will pm you the props and link if you can do it for me.
Thank you
Nick

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will he ship in California or do they have to be picked up?
Thats the thing hes in California wont ship someone needs to pickup.... I would be so grateful if someone picked them up ans shipped to me jn florida. I would pay s and h costs and the price of the props. Please guys help me it includes one prop ive wanted sice it came out!

·
Registered
201 Posts
The only thing I can think of is to see if you can get ahold of a small shipping company? I deliver shipping supplies and one of my customers is a small shipping company that will ship things and or do out of town deliveries. I'm in NorCal so I can't help since that would be an 8-9hr drive one way. Good luck, hope you find away.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing I can think of is to see if you can get ahold of a small shipping company? I deliver shipping supplies and one of my customers is a small shipping company that will ship things and or do out of town deliveries. I'm in NorCal so I can't help since that would be an 8-9hr drive one way. Good luck, hope you find away.
Thanks man I will try and I will need the luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts