Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finishing off details to all of the to dos for our party. I put together a nice picture board of past halloween parties. I wanted to title it, but am drawing a complete blank for anything creative. I could just put PAST HALLOWEENS...but i was hoping for something more along the lines of LOST SOULS or something....

Any ideas that come to mind? You are all pretty clever when it comes to words :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We call our photo boards: "Ghosts of Halloween Past." Maybe not the most original, but some of the costumes and antics of guests have come back to haunt them. Heh heh heh
(Obviously nothing too embarassing to the guests, although there was an embarassing one of me after a little too much witches brew...but I digress...)

Eric
________
CL360

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
I really HATE resurrecting dead threads... but I'm doing it anyway.

We have a 3" binder (that we covered with what looks like sewn together pieces of skin) and inside we have a copy of the invitation, the guest sign-in sheets, and a couple dozen photos from every party we've had (since 2000, anyway). We keep it out on a table (next to a chair) for guests to look through. It is a very popular feature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts