Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!I'm wondering if I should order on Amazon or if I can find these DVDs in Virgin Records or Best Buy:

Rosanne Halloween DVD
Best of SNL Halloween DVD
Mr. Toad and Ichabod Crane DVD
Simpson's Treehouse of Horror Halloween DVD
Charlie Brown Halloween/Thanksgiving/Xmas DVD

I just dont want to pay for the shipping if I could go buy them today! Thank you!

Okay so out of Roseanne, SNL and Simpsons Halloween DVDs, what are the ones that are most worth it? like what are the best?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in NYC, so all I have are Best Buys and Virgin Records, and I checked the Best Buy and no cigar. Ill just do Amazon. Oh well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay so out of Roseanne, SNL and Simpsons Halloween DVDs, what are the ones that are most worth it? like what are the best?

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I ordered Roseanne and Disney's Tower of Terror from Amazon last Thursday. Total including shipping was $17.95. Not bad, I thought. I got them on Saturday. Beats driving around from store to store.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I'd really say go with the Treehouse of Horror over Roseanne or SNL, but i couldn't help with where to order from.

Not been back in states since last september now, reeally starting to get to me. Was supposed to be going back last month but things changed :/

Ah well, enough with my personal life haha

But i'd still think you could find most if not all in Best buy, definately Virgin, especially around NYC.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I ended up doing Roseanne and SNL. I'll get TOH and Icabod Crane next week or week after. But I think those two will really get me in the mood! I also can't wait for the Charlie Brown dvd!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts