Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have seen it before. My mom was a teacher at that time (back when schools could decorate for Halloween:( ), and I'm pretty sure she had one in her classroom, but I don't know anything about it though. Sorry to be of no help.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for taking the time to search. The Beistle's are definitely awesome.

I did find via search a guy who was reviewing classic 80's/90's episodes and he called this decoration "biker vest skeleton" and went on to say that it was featured in 6 episodes of Halloween shows he reviewed. So it was a popular piece during that time. Strange how there's no trace of it on the internet.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
I did find via search a guy who was reviewing classic 80's/90's episodes and he called this decoration "biker vest skeleton" and went on to say that it was featured in 6 episodes of Halloween shows he reviewed. So it was a popular piece during that time. Strange how there's no trace of it on the internet.
Some Halloween decorations are too cool to part with so maybe folks still have these in their collections. It's also paper so many may have just tossed them when they got worn out, which is why the Halloween paper ephemera market is so expensive.

It does look like a Beistle piece but that's just my guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts