Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Is it just that particular color scheme you want? cause they have these in red at At Home and Target is going to have it in black and Big Lots also has the red. But the white crackle I haven't seen.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Not that the others are horrible or anything, but I also prefer that version. Too bad that Gemmy chose not to make it available in the US. Totally up to you, though I doubt that it would be worth the cost of having it shipped, honestly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to actually get all three. I have already bought the Red one from At Home and will be buying the black and goldish one from target when the put the decorations out in my area.

·
Registered
249 Posts
asda halloween stuff isnt announced until 30th august but i help anyone out here who would like some shipping over

would anyone care to return the favour ????????????

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
asda halloween stuff isnt announced until 30th august but i help anyone out here who would like some shipping over

would anyone care to return the favour ????????????
If you find someone who wants to exchange, perfect!
If you don't find someone to trade with, and you want Target's version, (I'm not near an At Home store) feel free to send me a message in about 2 weeks and I could probably help you out. That's when our local Target should be done with back-to-school and setting up for Halloween.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you find someone who wants to exchange, perfect!
If you don't find someone to trade with, and you want Target's version, (I'm not near an At Home store) feel free to send me a message in about 2 weeks and I could probably help you out. That's when our local Target should be done with back-to-school and setting up for Halloween.
I was thinking more along the lines of if there was something from spirit I wanted (they charge upwards of $150 shipping by using a forwarding company) then it would be substantially cheaper for an item to be shipped via USPS than the ROB dogs at spirit and bongo international

1 - 8 of 8 Posts