Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, does anyone else in here do Halloween weekends at campgrounds? We decorated for th the first time this year after visiting last year and seeing all the cool campsites. Ours was pretty crowded this year but we got a way bigger site for next year and I'm going all out :)

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
I do go camping during one of the Halloween themed weekends. We camp in a tent and its all the cabins and campers that decorate. First year I brought treats to give out but no one goes trick or treating at the tent sites. I love the decorations everyone puts out. Kids dress up and go trick or treating and then go to the haunted house. Its become a fun tradition for my family.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Nice job. I really liked the lighting. Don't worry about size unless you have the manpower, energy and time to make it a fun experience. I am enjoying this year so much more since I am drastically downsizing. It just felt like a second job the last three or four years. Once again, congrats on starting a new and fun tradition. Just always remember the fun part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That happened to us last yea, we had a pop up before we moved up to the 5th wheel. We got a few strings of lights and a bunch of candy then we never saw any kids. This year we prop saw 500 kids on Saturday night. Next year they are going to do three Halloween weekends in a row, I already booked them all and have started gathering decorations lol. My wife and friends think I need counseling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts