Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited going to our first halloween themed weekend. It is about a 4 hour drive staying in a cabin, there is 5 of us in our car. I have a huge halloween display been doing it for 15 years. Need to come up with compact travel friendly big bang for my buck ideas. There is a prize for best site. I do not have or do blow ups.(inflatables) Plan on bringing my few pairs of full body cover alls stuff with news paper and some masks. My giant grim reaper to put up over the cabin. Will use my screen tent as a walk through.will bring one tub of mad scientist lab stuff. Will bring my sound and light system. Looking for any good ideas. Will bring white sheets, black garbage bags, cob webs, and halloween cloth. There is a large tree on my cabins site. The cabin is a log cabin large front porch with swing. Would love to see pics of other peoples camp site haunt.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Whilst you dont want to use inflatables props outright, using inflatable things - such as gym balls or pool toys - to get large shapes can be useful. For example, using a Gym Ball as the tail of a spider - covered with a hairy black blanket or black plastic sheeting and would be easy to transport and quite quick to set up. I am sure you could think of other things that could be done in a similar way.

Packing tape ghosts would be ideal - a roll of cling wrap and some rolls of tape take no space to transport.

A fog machine would be cool too.

If you have a desk fan you could rig that up to make the porch swing either on its own or with a scary person on it.

Will see what else I can come up with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg
Halloween camping is so much fun. Been going now for 5 years. Usually do 1 weekend but this year doing 2 weekends. Here in Michigan it is very popular and people go all out. Enjoy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts