Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the first year I'm using cameras throughout my display. I was just wondering how many others do also?? I have the cameras that have to way intercom so I can politely let people know not to walk in the display. Had alot of adults wondering around in the dark in my display last year.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I bought the 4 camera wireless cobra system at Harbor Freight this year but aside from trying them to make sure they worked and putting one out so the wife could monitor when UPS dropped off a package, haven't messed with them....They also have the intercom system so you can talk through any of the 4 cameras....HD infrared also....Seems like a nice system....I was hoping to use them to monitor the yard this year but running out of time....Too many things to do....ZR

·
Registered
289 Posts
This will be the first year I'm using cameras throughout my display. I was just wondering how many others do also?? I have the cameras that have to way intercom so I can politely let people know not to walk in the display. Had alot of adults wondering around in the dark in my display last year.

Which cameras did you buy ?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I need to get something like this. Every couple of years after 9PM, kids do something stupid in my neighborhood like eggs or grab-and-run.
It's the reason I do a quick take-down of all my stuff after 9.
Pain in the ass, would like to deal with it in the morning. Don't know why Halloween triggers that destructive response.
I would like to be able to ID them and see if it's the ones that I already suspect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts