Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am enrolled this semester in a public speech class and have been assigned to prepare two persuasive speeches arguing both sides of an issue. My idea is to argue the pro's and con's of haunting with home-made PVC air rams for pneumatics. I know there are haunters out there who are on both sides of this issue. I would love input from my fellow haunters for my speeches. I believe there are valid arguments for and against using PVC in home haunt pneumatics. Thank you in advance for you assistance.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I haven't done any real home haunting work, so I can't say much for or against any kind of materials. I know there are a lot of people on here that do some amazing work, so they will probably have some input for you. I just wanted to wish you good luck and hope you class goes well. :D

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Cons-They dangerous, people will get hurt, you will get sued, little kids will get killed

Pros-If they don't blow up and do all the cons, you can make great props, like razors and poison candy stories the dangers are urban legends

1 - 3 of 3 Posts