Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING: Shameless ploy to follow.
A couple of days ago my wife noticed that our town was holding a contest called "2015 San Tan Valley Spookiest House Contest" She then noticed that day was the deadline. We had no idea such a contest existed. So, in hast she snapped a daytime picture of our yard, and entered me in the contest. Not only are we the latest entry, but we're also new to the state and don't have friends and family here in Arizona, so we're definately the underdogs. The contest is based on votes. So yes, I'm asking my fellow HalloweenForum haunters to vote for us at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1092234544121896.1073741845.163472143664812&type=3
Here is a picture of our little haunt. The Lamprecht House.jpg
Also, here is a little video of most of what I have going on this year.

Please check out the competition and vote your conscience. That is to say vote for our spooky little yard haunt.
Please and Thank you,
Ryan

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
You got my vote, Best of Luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to thank everyone who voted for our little haunt. We did come in second place, which is pretty impressive considering we were late to the game, and by the time we joined, the first place winner had already run away with the it. (Even though ours was spookier: ) It was a lot of fun. Maybe next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts