Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Well, I finally had some time to upload some pics. I posted them into my album here and I'll post a link. Hopefully, it will work.
A little about the site. The big purple and white spider are HUGE! About 21 feet from side to side. The rolled up corpse in front of the purple one is life sized. There is little puffer balls in front of the corpse that the children had to go and get. We called them spider eggs and they glowed in the dark. When the child got close enough I would trigger the prop and the spider would rear up and the front legs would move and scare the crap out of the children. They loved this part because, they got the extra treat and overcame their fear. I'm going to have to put an interactive theme in all my Halloween stuff now since it was such a big hit. The eyes on both spiders lit up with led lights.
The brown spider on the ground is a pop up spider I got from FrightProps. The thing jumps up to face level and I scared quite a few adults with that one. :D Then there is the old favorite trash can popper I had last year. The little girl across the street calls it Oscar. :eek:
The cob webs were created by a Minions Web Shooter. It has a learning curve but, I got all those webs with just two packages of glue! I wish there was better lighting because, there is more webbing there then shows in the pictures. It is a must have for any haunt. Trust me on this one.

Halloween Forum - Growler's Album: Giant Spiders

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,686 Posts
Love it! I hope you have a video of the spiders moving!

I would be seriously freaked out, and I'm an adult. Good theme!:D:cool:

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,686 Posts
OMG!!!:eek:

That is AWESOME! I'll bet you had the TOTs shrieking when they went to get the balls in front of that!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts