Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its late in the season, but I am selling all my Halloween animated figures, projectors and props. Not all work 100%, and I will note that if I know about an issue. As you all know, shipping is not going to work, so if you live in California, grab a truck and it's all yours for $1750.00

The list....Dr. Shivers in box, worked when last used, but I understand the green liquid may have changed. I will have to unpack to check if there is interest., Dead Eye Drake, working, Edwardian Butler in box, no chest movement. Winged Reaper, NEW in box never opened, Re-Animated Corpse prop, NOT working suspect wall wart has blown, Gemmy Spirit Ball, working, The Count (Dracula prop) Eyes light red, Full size door prop home made from wood for Asylum DVD w/pneumatics but not sure if there is the monitor there for the window DVD included. 2 projectors like new hardly used. Bad Seed Creature Reacher Adult Costume, never worn w/giant lift shoes. Grillin Gabby, though I think it had an issue but im not sure. Flying crank ghost, Mini Heads up Harry, working, Disney Cousin Huet light up Headstone,full size, and many foam tombstones, small props, lights ect......But FINALLY, a first generation skulltronix skull, mechanically sound, but not working for some reason (software???) Jerry Jewell, its creator, had offered to do an upgrade to a more current version, but you will have to discuss that with him if you are not handy. Also included is the Night Frights Talking Bust with small projector and DVDs. These last two items were over $2500 new. Everything has been in storage, and checking each item is a monumental task for sure. This is all I know of these items, and there is a lot more smaller/midsize items as well. NONE of these items have been abused, the few that have issues just stopped that particular operation. Pick it up here in the Antelope Valley, CA, use it this year or next, or sell it off separately. I will answer any questions you have, but some items are just too hard to get to. Happy Haunting you guys....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man, this is so tempting. You are about an hour away from me...but man my wife would kill me. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, this is so tempting. You are about an hour away from me...but man my wife would kill me. Decisions, decisions...
Yeah, I know how that goes. I moved two years ago, and we get ZERO kids for Halloween. It's a lot of stuff though. If anyone has the time or connections to sell on a piece by piece basis, I think the money could be made back and still keep a few favorites.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live around an hour from you are any of the items still available?
I am interested in a few of them but not all.
Thank you

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm interested in the creature reacher costume. I'll be in the AV this weekend, so feel free to email me and we can work out a fair deal if you're willing to sell it separate. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would you consider selling some pieces separately?? I live about 2 hours away from you.
Some pieces are on hold, but the majority are still here. If you can haul it, we can talk a fair deal. Late mornings, early afternoons, except this Saturday you can come by.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Creature Reacher is "Bad Seed". Never worn, and have prop "lift" shoes for height. Asking 95 bucks for the set. Saturday might be bad, Sunday ok.

·
Registered
320 Posts
If you happen to come up to Sonoma County for whatever reason let me know. I'm not sure when I'll heading down South again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just want to report that I bought the creature reacher and FCG from Moparhov. He and his girlfriend were a pleasure to deal with and even gave us a few freebies! Thank you so much!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts