Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I wanted to share my 2015 haunt with you guys. We had a little over 200 trick or treaters come through and it felt so great hearing nearly every one of them exclaim how much they enjoyed the display. Some were weary of making it to the front door (thru the fog and lightning) and others took the time to take in everything while bugging their parents to work on their decorations next year; hopefully a little friendly competition may be in order! At any rate, please enjoy a few photos from the night and scroll down for a clip posted to youtube.

From my family to yours, here's to next year and we hope you all have a wonderful upcoming holiday season! :D

Event Performance Purple Lighting Fun

Light Fun Performance Art

Lighting Light House Purple Pink

Violet Purple Light Sky Night

Lighting Light Purple Sky Night

Violet Purple Majorelle blue Technology Room

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
Nice eerie setting! I liked the shape of your graveyard tombstones and the fog looked particularly cool at the driveway edge. Assume this was with a fog chiller?

Your teal pumpkin came out great and nice and toothy. Do you have a lot of kids in your area that eat gluten free? Curious if you do separate bags for them or just gear all your candy that way? This is the first year I've been aware of the teal significance.

All very nicely done from garage and wire lady to your yard and front porch with the haunt name. You guys look like a fun group of people. I love seeing adults in particular come together to decorate like this. We could use you in our neighborhood if you want to move to the other coast!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ghost - used a fog chiller made with a kitty litter container hidden in the bushes with a length of perforated drain pipe at the flower bed edge to distribute the fog. Thankfully it was a calm evening.

This was our first year with the teal pumpkin; we hadn't heard much about it until this year; but every kid should experience trick or treating regardless of their allergies. Coincidentally, the first trick or treater we had this year had a dairy allergy, so we were happy to have bought some smarties!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts