Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yes!

I watched it! That cake was fabulous! And the zombies (real people, not cake) looked fantastic and to see them "dive into" that cake and eat it the way they did...awesome! I don't think the Cake Boss new exactly what to think or how to react. Great cake!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
If you like that show, there is another good one you may or may not have seen, Ace of Cakes. Sometimes they run Halloween episodes, and also a tiered Edgar Allen Poe cake.

·
Registered
321 Posts
It would of been fun to be able to attend the After Party, but our group went to AppleBees after the event. The Zombie Walk was awesome and I took some pictures of some of the zombies that they showed on television. I have to say that cake looked so cool ! I hope you enjoy the video!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Both cakes were insanely awesome!! Although, now I regret not having a Halloween wedding. There are so many great ideas for one here, I wish I would have thought of that. So now i've told my husband (we've been married ten years) that one of these anniversary's we are having a big party and it will be Halloween themed. Hey, maybe our 13th! It is my lucky number. One of my son's was born on the 13th of August and the other on the 31st of January. Same numbers, different order!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thanks for the videos, partsman and joiseygirl. I've never seen the Cake Boss before, I liked that he admitted that he was out of his element at first, but made a real nice recovery. The Zombies all had great make-up and costumes. We have a Zombie Walk here, but they do it in October and I'm working at The Costume Shop so I never get to go. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts