Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I still don't 100% get Trunk-or-Treat, but as long as you Trunk people agree it's complementary to, and not a replacement for, traditional trick-or-treating, you can stay. But don't get uppity. ;)

Anyway, some impressive Trunk-or-Treat people mixed in with this bunch...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/36-trunk-or-treat-themes-that-really-nailed-it#2ky1ffy

I want to point out my wife sent this link to me and said "maybe your Halloween group might enjoy this". So I guess I married well. :)

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
I saw this, too!

As much as I dislike the Trunk or Treat thing, I do give these guys serious kudos for being able to decorate so well with such a teeny space. I really love the Peanuts one - so sweet!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I think one more excuse to decorate is a wonderful thing-- especially when owners can leave their vehicles that way for a while. The other day I saw a pickup in a store parking lot, the box full of pirate ship display-- skeletons and riggings. It was wonderful and really made me smile! It's pretty early, so I don't know whether they were involved in a trunk or treat, or whether they were just passionate decorators.
I do agree 100% that it should be, as stated, "complementary to, and not a replacement for, traditional trick-or-treating".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts