Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been working on a creating a buzzard/vulture always wanted one. Opted for a skeleton version after seeing some posts here got inspired; torn want half and half version some skin now, oh well here is Lil' Caesar

LilCaeser.jpg

Body is Styrofoam used to pack pcs and wire frame with tape. Ribs soft foam tape and wire. Covered with paper mache (old magazines and newspaper / glue and water). After that dried another layer and then after that used napkins from Little Caesar ;). Want one more coat finish it and then do paint and details and mount. He has a good 4.5 ft woodspan about 2-3 ft high.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Well I finished up the paper napkin mache last night; finished up his feet. Did not like the double beak so I took the bottom out and used that for the nose area. Mounted him on the board today and did my black spray paint and then did the dry brush technique to get it to pop. So far I am liking this. Even cooler more of the family got involved today thanks to this guy we did a toe pincher coffin, our very first one :D. The coffin will pull double duty this year. It will be used to hold food for a party and then I will use it again for my display. I had to perch the guy on top he looks good.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts