Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you recommend that I go to for buying masks on-line?

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Agree with all above posts. I have bought from death studios for over 20 years and they are top notch. I would go so far as to say i think they are the best. You can also check out fearscape studios.
Fearscape Studios
I met this guy at midwest haunters convention and bought a Chunk mask from him. He is a very nice guy and has some great masks. A very good mask and costume place is Bad planet. I have ordered from them for years also, and they ship so fast it's scary.
Halloween Costumes and Halloween Masks for Adults and Kids - BadPlanet.com!
Another site that has just tons of halloween masks is halloween mask.com
I havent ordered from them yet but they have alot of masks.
Halloween-Mask .com the LARGEST Halloween mask SITE

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im a little hesitant to buy from Bump In the Night, due to last years quality, although I heard they improved a bit and move to a new plant to produce their masks.

Zagone is my favorite...The images in the catalog is what you get...they dont make the catalog image look really good, and there product like crap...zagone is number 1 in my book. although this years lineup isnt the best, you can still buy their older masks.
Halloween Masks - Zagone Studios

fearscape and darkside are both good too, I've never ordered from them, but I do know people who have.

TwistedToyBox.net has some really good stuff too. The masks are really well made, and they come shipped great, but he has a limited selection...although he does take custom orders.

I would recommend ordering from the company themselves, but if you dont want to, check out lordgrimley.com

·
Registered
735 Posts
I will try to make things a little easier for you. If you buy a mask from us and do not like the way it looks when it arrives send it back for a full refund. The only out of pocket you would be is the return shipping(Applies to items returned before Oct 15th). We carry many of the mask lines that were mentioned and some times our prices are lower than the manufacturers. To help we now take extra pics of many of the newer masks so that you can see the sides of them and not just a frontal view.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Honestly, my purchases of Bump in the Night stuff were prior to last year. If there had been any decline in quality I was unaware. Sorry if my recommendation was off in any way. I certainly do like the stuff I got several year ago though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you're truly looking for fantastic masks and have a good budget, I wouldn't hesitate at all recommending SPFX/RealU Masks. ( SPFXMasks - Original Silicone Masks. Choose from our ever growing selection of Silicon Masks! )

I'm not a fan of the latex masks that are one expression and so oversized that they lack realism. These are the silicone masks that fit your face and move with your facial expressions. Even though there is a limited line, the quality can't be beat. And not only can you get any requested paint scheme to match your desire/style (see their forum for pics of several paint ups), they are also getting ready to release more new masks again this year.

·
Registered
443 Posts
On Bump in the Night masks... I'll add that some of their production, which was all of the new masks they came out with last year and their licensed masks, was switched to China last year. Their original line up still seems to be made in Mexico, which turns out top quality. They have switched to a new factory in China for last year's and this year's new masks, so hopefully those will improve.

We carry Bump in the Night, Fearscape, Zagone, all are excellent. We also carry a good portion of the line from Ghoulish Productions - which is actually the factory in Mexico that makes Bump's and Fearscape's masks. The Ghoulish line is my favorite - absolutely phenomenal quality and the prices tend to be lower since we get them direct from the factory... no middle man designer in between. We'll be adding all of the new masks for this year to our website over the next few weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts